Monday, November 10, 2014

Slavic Tea Party Baby Shower

Baby shower organized by my darling friend Elena
image
was beautiful. Knowing her I knew that it would be beautiful, but she managed to surprise me again. Actually, she does it quite a lot. But this is another story. Today's story is about our Slavic Tea Party Baby Shower.
I am from Belarus, one of the Slavic countries. So, when we settle on the theme, we chose all kind of Slavic goodies to support it:
candies
image
beautiful china (hand painted using gold)
image


Belarusian alcoholic herb based drink that supposed to be added to tea (for guests only ;)
image
 traditional desertsimageimage
Slavic pancakes
image


herbs
imageSamovar- for boiling water to add to the tea concentrate

image
and my babulya's (grandmother's) tea set that she brought from Germany shortly after the WWII
image
Here are my beautiful guests sitting pretty!


image


An great BIG spasibo=thank you to Elena who thought through, organized, cooked and made all these Slavic beauty and to all my guests for their love and care. Taking about care, here are some party favors for our guests. So that they also are taken care of.
image

















No comments:

Post a Comment